CEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CEO

CiviL Engineering Official CLub

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
hapi (787)
Kaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_vote_lcapKaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_voting_barKaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_vote_rcap 
anip (638)
Kaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_vote_lcapKaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_voting_barKaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_vote_rcap 
JessicaJesus (357)
fizul_kazuma (275)
Green tea (235)
aesh11 (220)
DozerJaat (217)
aMoy (57)
lizzie (24)
taragang_saru (7)
Latest topics
» jusT starting
Kaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:23 am by aesh11

» berikan cadangan anda
Kaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:33 pm by winli

» SELAMAT MENJALANI PEPERIKSAAN
Kaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:01 am by anip

» Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!!
Kaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:08 am by soy_bean

» Beza Antara Air dan Coke
Kaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:11 am by aMoy

» Jadual Waktu Tahun 3 SEmester 1 2009/2010!!
Kaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:43 am by anip

» ..gelang kristal and mutiara..
Kaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:39 pm by aesh11

» PENDRIVE BILA BUKA DIA KELUAR OPEN WITH.
Kaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:32 am by aesh11

» Fakta disebalik lagu Samson-KEnagan Terindah
Kaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:34 pm by hapi

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:03 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Kaka Mau Join Manchester United????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fizul_kazuma
Admin
Admin
fizul_kazuma

Kaka Mau Join Manchester United???? Empty
PostSubject: Kaka Mau Join Manchester United????   Kaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Manchester United are reported to have held talks with AC Milan
playmaker Kaka over a potential summer move to Old Trafford as a
replacement for Cristiano Ronaldo should the Portuguese leave for Real Madrid.Kaka Mau Join Manchester United???? Kaka_AlbertoPizzoli
GettyImages
Kaka: Still keen to stay at the San Siro?

It
is understood that the representatives for the 27-year-old Brazilian
met with United officials to discuss personal terms, which in wages
alone could earn the player £35m over five years.The Sun report a source close to Kaka as saying: ''It was a very positive meeting, although nothing was agreed. ''The
player wants a five-year contract and wages of £135,000 a week. He is
very keen to join United and these are figures that are within United's
pay structure. It's up to them what happens now.'' No transfer
fee was discussed however Milan could expect to receive at least £70m
despite the prevailing economic climate - after all in January Kaka was
subject to a £100m transfer bid from Manchester City.Although
United's parent company recently reported debts in excess of £600m the
club could afford a move for Kaka if they decide to reinvest the cash
they would receive for Ronaldo, who at the least would command a fee in
the region of £70m.While Kaka is understood to have baulked at
the possibility of a move to the City of Manchester Stadium earlier
this year, Old Trafford is a different proposition, as the Brazilian
has previously admitted when he said: ''They have some great players in
Giggs and Scholes and especially Wayne Rooney. ''One
of my best friends, Anderson, is also there - how can anyone say no?
They are the English and European champions and a great club to play
for.''
Back to top Go down
hapi
Moderators
Moderators
hapi

PostSubject: Re: Kaka Mau Join Manchester United????   Kaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:35 pm

emm...mungkin akn trjd itupn klu ronaldo pndah ke real madrid.... klu ronaldo stay..musthil la akn brlaku .... msti kaka tkut bmain 1 team dgn pmain gay...kuang3
Back to top Go down
fizul_kazuma
Admin
Admin
fizul_kazuma

PostSubject: Re: Kaka Mau Join Manchester United????   Kaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:45 pm

kita sama2 tunggu dan lihat...manatau kalau ronaldo pun ndak jadi pg real madrid...MU tatap kali beli kaka huhuhu..kaka sudah buat statement yang dia suka mu hahahaha yessssssss sir!!!
Back to top Go down
JessicaJesus
SENIOR CEO
SENIOR CEO
JessicaJesus

PostSubject: Re: Kaka Mau Join Manchester United????   Kaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:14 pm

no komen oooo No No No
Back to top Go down
anip
Admin
Admin
anip

PostSubject: Re: Kaka Mau Join Manchester United????   Kaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:34 am

nanti aku masuk MU la nantikan wuakakakaka lalalalallalala...... afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaka Mau Join Manchester United????   Kaka Mau Join Manchester United???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaka Mau Join Manchester United????
Page 1 of 1