CEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CEO

CiviL Engineering Official CLub

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
hapi (787)
CiviL Engineering!! I_vote_lcapCiviL Engineering!! I_voting_barCiviL Engineering!! I_vote_rcap 
anip (638)
CiviL Engineering!! I_vote_lcapCiviL Engineering!! I_voting_barCiviL Engineering!! I_vote_rcap 
JessicaJesus (357)
fizul_kazuma (275)
Green tea (235)
aesh11 (220)
DozerJaat (217)
aMoy (57)
lizzie (24)
taragang_saru (7)
Latest topics
» jusT starting
CiviL Engineering!! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:23 am by aesh11

» berikan cadangan anda
CiviL Engineering!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:33 pm by winli

» SELAMAT MENJALANI PEPERIKSAAN
CiviL Engineering!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:01 am by anip

» Selamat Menyambut Hari Raya Aidilfitri!!!
CiviL Engineering!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:08 am by soy_bean

» Beza Antara Air dan Coke
CiviL Engineering!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:11 am by aMoy

» Jadual Waktu Tahun 3 SEmester 1 2009/2010!!
CiviL Engineering!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:43 am by anip

» ..gelang kristal and mutiara..
CiviL Engineering!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:39 pm by aesh11

» PENDRIVE BILA BUKA DIA KELUAR OPEN WITH.
CiviL Engineering!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:32 am by aesh11

» Fakta disebalik lagu Samson-KEnagan Terindah
CiviL Engineering!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:34 pm by hapi

Poll
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:03 am
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

CiviL Engineering!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

CiviL Engineering!! Empty
PostSubject: CiviL Engineering!!   CiviL Engineering!! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 4:55 pm

CiviL Engineering!! 300px-Torres_Petronas_Mayo_2004

Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works such as bridges, roads, canals, dams and buildings.Civil engineering is the oldest engineering discipline after military engineering, and it was defined to distinguish non-military engineering from military engineering. It is traditionally broken into several sub-disciplines including environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, transportation engineering, municipal or urban engineering, water resources engineering, materials engineering, coastal engineering, surveying, and construction engineering. Civil engineering takes place on all levels: in the public sector from municipal through to federal levels, and in the private sector from individual homeowners through to international companies.

CARREER AS CIVIL ENGINEERS

There is no one typical career path for civil engineers. Most engineering graduates start with jobs of low responsibility, and as they prove their competence, they are given more and more responsible tasks, but within each subfield of civil engineering, and even within different segments of the market within each branch, the details of a career path can vary. In some fields and firms, entry-level engineers are put to work primarily monitoring construction in the field, serving as the "eyes and ears" of more senior design engineers; while in other areas, entry-level engineers end up performing the more routine tasks of analysis or design and interpretation. More senior engineers can move into doing more complex analysis or design work, or management of more complex design projects, or management of other engineers, or into specialized consulting, including forensic engineering. Engineers are in high demand at banks, financial institutions and management consultancies because of their analytical skills. They are also at a high demand in the IT sector for the same reason.

ps: kalau ada kalau ada tambahan tentang civil engineering ni..boleh kongsi kan bersama
Back to top Go down

CiviL Engineering!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CEO  :: CEO EDUCATION :: What is Civil Engineering?-
Jump to: